Ho Chi Minh City
1/07/2020 - 1/08/2020
Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for developing sales, monthly, quarterly and annual plans with the Director / Marketing Director.
- Responsible for the profits of the Region under their charge.
- Implement sales and output delivered from the Board of Directors.
- Developing sales plans for each region of the region (month, quarter, year).
- Research the market of the regions in charge → develop a detailed sales policy that is consistent with the competitiveness of each region (based on the general sales policy implemented by the Board of Directors).
- Responsible for maintaining the existing customer system, seeking new customers (to replace or expand the market).
- Responsible for sales and production of the domain in charge.
- Responsible for the coverage of the product (especially the focus items).
- Building and organizing activities of gathering market information, researching competitors to develop new products, sales policies, marketing policies…
- Responsible for the implementation of marketing campaigns under the charge.
- Directly responsible for deploying activation and display activities.
- Responsible for training subordinates on the product, sales skills, market approach, finding and evaluating NPP, how to work with NPP, collecting market information, competitor’s competition, how to make reports …
- Participate in recruiting personnel within the scope of management.
- Check, supervise, and evaluate subordinates.
- Develop processes, working regulations, and reporting systems within their scope of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as required by the Board of Directors.
- Having at least 05 years of experience in the same position.
- Understanding the FMCG market, having experience in coffee is an advantage.
- Having knowledge in collecting market information, competitors, customer tastes.
- Proficient in office IT (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet, Outlook, Internet …)
- The skills of planning and implementing work.
- Management skills, training, coaching, planning.
- Effective time management skills.
- Skills of assigning employees.
- Listening skills, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to cover and summarize.
- Good negotiating, negotiating and communication skills.
- Sensitive to data, good logical thinking ability.
- Skill to work independently or in groups, working under high pressure.
QUALITY OF PERSONNEL
- Agile, flexible
- Straight, honest, hard-working
- High sense of responsibility, dedication to the job
- Other requirements: Good health, good-looking appearance, aged 35 and over.
- Salary agreement
- Working in a dynamic, professional environment.
- Promotion opportunities are not limited.
- Enjoy attractive salaries, bonuses, suitability with other benefits and extended benefits such as Birthday, sightseeing, travel.
- Enjoy preferential regimes according to labor laws such as social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance …ng market information, competitors, customer tastes.
NGUYEN NGOC THIEN (Mr.)
Human Resource/ Recruitment Specialist
HR & Admin Department
1ST VIET NAM COFFEE CORPORATION
Tel: 028 7102 8866 Mobile: 0981 576 292